COVID-19 – THE “VACCINE”
Is the Government “telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth” about the Covid-19 vaccination program?
This is my understanding of the Covid-19 ‘vaccination’ and its effects.
It is based on a wide ranging study of the evidence from research undertaken overseas, as well as people in New Zealand who are taking a critical thinking approach to what is happened around the pandemic.
- The Covid-19 inoculations are not a vaccine
- A vaccine stimulates the immune system to recognise and destroy a disease organism.
- A vaccine thus gives you immunity – the elimination of the disease organism before it can affect you, preventing you from being infected and infectious.
- The Covid-19 mRNA inoculations give protection against the effects of the virus, reducing symptoms and the severity of reactions to the presence of the virus.
- It is an experimental approach that has not been used on a whole of population basis before.
- The inoculation is essentially a treatment method, as a pre-treatment before getting the disease.
- Covid-19 is a coronavirus, like the common colds, and because there is a relative balance between these viruses and us, our immune system does not fully eliminate these viruses, rather suppresses their effects.
- A vaccine to eliminate this unusually severe cold virus, through immune system response, is thus a difficult task.
- The mRNA approach is untested in terms of its effects on the immune system, especially the developing system of young people and the compromised immune system of pregnant women.
- Its effectiveness also reduces over time, having only a short term effect. After about six-months people are back to their original unprotected state.