PERMACULTURE DESIGN SERVICES
We provide design services for people’s place or property and for action programmes and activities, based on the ethics and principles of permaculture.
- assessing sites for suitability for your uses and objectives,
- considering inter-relationships and connections between the characteristics and conditions of the site,
- drawing up plans and layouts of options to demonstrate possibilities,
- detailed drawings of planting for gardens, food forests, fibre, firewood coppicing etc,
- design and drawings for water systems, including groundwater and spring flows, storages, greywater reuse, compost toilets etc,
- advise on building materials, including earth, stone and timber,
We can refer you to other people and organizations about a wide range of design issues, as well as materials, construction techniques and contractors, tools and equipment etc.